You are currently a Guest. To made topics, posts or replies, you need to Log-in or Register. The members of Resistance can do almost everything on forum, and have access for some extra features.

Request for Developer!

Aus dan

Posts Posts : 3
    Join date Join date : 2013-02-08
    Location Location : Australia

Request for Developer!

Post  Aus dan on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:56 am

Name: Dan
    Extra Knowledge: Well I've coded several servers before and was lucky enough to be part of a RSPS Server called Battle-scape, there i grew potential and learnt all different techniques on how to code a server, Then it was about months that it took for Battle-Scape to be Rank number 4th on Runelocus. At the moment I now have a server that i have been coding for about 4 months and have done many things on this but i don't think its time for me to put it online or anything like that.
    Whats Your Expectations: Well I want to see what you can provide and i want to know how you code a server i want to see the different kinds of programs you use to develop your server and what ways you think of things.
    About You: My Name is Daniel, nickname: Dan, and i live in Australia, i Just dropped out of school School about 2 and a half weeks ago, i now am studying IST and hope to get a diploma in IST, I no So much about coding and wish to be with you in creating well what should be a fun, and mad server,

Thanks mate, DAN
    Very Happy
    Pręmønitiøn
    Administrator

Posts Posts : 9
    Join date Join date : 2013-01-26
    Location Location : Hungary, under your bed.

Re: Request for Developer!

Post  Pręmønitiøn on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:44 am

Aus dan wrote:Name: Dan
    Extra Knowledge: Well I've coded several servers before and was lucky enough to be part of a RSPS Server called Battle-scape, there i grew potential and learnt all different techniques on how to code a server, Then it was about months that it took for Battle-Scape to be Rank number 4th on Runelocus. At the moment I now have a server that i have been coding for about 4 months and have done many things on this but i don't think its time for me to put it online or anything like that.
    Whats Your Expectations: Well I want to see what you can provide and i want to know how you code a server i want to see the different kinds of programs you use to develop your server and what ways you think of things.
    About You: My Name is Daniel, nickname: Dan, and i live in Australia, i Just dropped out of school School about 2 and a half weeks ago, i now am studying IST and hope to get a diploma in IST, I no So much about coding and wish to be with you in creating well what should be a fun, and mad server,

Thanks mate, DAN
    Very Happy

Nice to meet you, Dan!Smile
    Well, your expectations are fairly good, and sadly I know very, very low about coding. It's not means I will don't do anything, but possible I will fail with many things. Your application is very impressive, and you're the perfect example what I am looking for. To start our project, we need a faster contact way to discuss about the start. I got only msn, maybe we can create a xat chat or something, what do you say?Smile

The best if I introduce myself, like you had. Well, my name is Greg, I am 18 years old, and I played servers for 4-5 years. During these years I found many good friend, and some enemy unfortunately, and one time we released a server too. As I mentioned before, my coding skills are almost means nothing, but I will do everything to learn more and help you with everything, of course. I think I am very trusted person, and it seems you too, that's good, and I hope our team will not be divided cause some little problem. If you have some friend who can also help us, let's invite them. Smile

There is so many thing what I want to tell, but hard for now. First of all, I want to bring some WoW to our server, of course this will be not a WoW server, I just inspired. Maybe the server creating and developing will take much time, but don't worry, and don't give it up, it will be done.
    All what I can offer for now is website and forum creating, this is the best what I can do now, and of course now I learn more about coding too.

Well, if you got msn, add me, I got only this unfortunately. :/
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you don't, and you not gonna create one, let me know and I will create a xat chat. Also, sorry, but can you tell me whats your ideas about server creating? How you want to run it, I mean.. like an RSlike server, or fun, Pk or something? You have some special idea about new features or something?

Thanks for your application, I never knew I ever find a perfect person for this project, but I found! Very Happy (Ahem.. and sorry for the grammar, if you don't understand let me know. This is forever problem. Razz)

- Premonition
    Pręmønitiøn
    Administrator

Post  Pręmønitiøn on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:18 am

Added chat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Aus dan

Posts Posts : 3
    Join date Join date : 2013-02-08
    Location Location : Australia

Post  Aus dan on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:00 am

hi mate have you got skype?
    Pręmønitiøn
    Administrator

Post  Pręmønitiøn on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:03 am

Aus dan wrote:hi mate have you got skype?

Oops, sorry. xD I deleted your second post, I gonna edit the forum skin.

Well, I wanted to find a cleaned server, where we can add everything ourselves. I found one, but it's outdated, so we can't use this.. But I also interested about your idea. What do you think, which would be better? A cleaned server or an already furnished one?

I don't have skype, and I don't think I can get it. :s Also it's hard to handle(for me), so when I tried to download and failed I gave up. xD

ADDING DEVELOPER DISCUSSION SECTION!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:16 pm